General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Making Of...story.

hahaahahahahahah dont you have better things to do with you time than write poorly worded articles about bands who dont care what you think. So i shall spell it out to you one more time Paul White. NOBODY F.U.C.K.I.N.G cares.

Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

NO ONE CARES NO ONE CARES
NO ONE CARES
NO SHES NOT THERE

IF NOONE CARES WHY DID YOU REPLY?????

Re: Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

Well it was just a last warning really, before i smash your face in next time I see you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

You know it's all just a joke really don't you Chris? We're not serious. It's just a messageboard. I really think TMO were a good band but whenever I ask you to do something like give us our tape back or add a link you get all abusive.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

a change of tone there paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

hahaha he shat a big poo in his trouser area.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

Well I'm fed up with arguing and people talking about my spone all the time. That's why I got cross. I'm sorry.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Making Of...story.

he's definatly pooped his dongaz!

That's Entertainment

'Nuff Sed

Re: That's Entertainment

SHUT UP WILL YOU BOOM BOOM BOOM ASS BOOM

AM SLIMO BOAB BOAB BOAB

CAPN SEASHORE IS MA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

beyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen nohtey

SPONE

SPONE

SHUT UP IM HERE TO WIN NOT TALK ABOUT MY SPOT

Re: Re: That's Entertainment

paul you sound like a twat.

Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment

October 5th - YMCA Basement for anyone who wants to smash Paul in the face. Doors open around 7.30 but Rubber Band should be there from about 4ish so get down early if u wanna make sure you break a few bones...

Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment

You guys are just yobs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment

Better start running then paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment

Don't worry, me and my brother have a combined 10 years of karate experience having been trained by Sensei Dave Hazard. I think it won't be the making of it will be the breaking of. Michael will need to be picked up and Joe will look like he's been sat on by an oliphant.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment

yeah well my brother's bigger than your brother!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment

Burnout

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment u fu*king pr!ck

as for brothers; your brother has came into WBHS only fall into the little hole that u made for yourself at the high school.i think this is sad for him, unlike like you he speaks to no-one by choice and keeps himself to himself, unlike u just presenting yourself infront of people day in day out in the common room for them to mock u and laugh at your expense. i feel sorry for him because if i came to a new school that my strange older brother went to i wouldnt like people to know who i was and as for his oppinions aboput the band i get music with the fella and he has nothing to say about the making of i dont think he's heard of us. i think u owe him an apology for screwing up his chances of making friends in school.
paul why apologise to me at bulletproof when i wa gunna knock u out then threaten me on the net a few days later with talks of karati. your a weak pathetic little **** who deserves a slapping followed by a forward-stepping forearm smash.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That's Entertainment u fu*king pr!ck

I do know who you are, your burnt our demo.