General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TMO

What's all the fuss about the making of? They're not even going any more and even when they were they were just a mediocre, overrated pub band. If they were so good they wouldn't need to go around starting pointless arguments with genuinely talented bands such as Rubber Band.

Re: TMO

Who's startin pointless arguments? youre the one leavin bent messages about an overrated pub band! its better than bein a ymca basement band!

COME ON AND STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A... IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A...

i dont think the pubs we played in were very overated.

Hello everyone, hope everything is ok.
I havent been on the message board for a while, i was hoping to come on and read some positive things about the making of or mabe some new local talent.
Yet i am amazed to see that that ***** paul white is still being an immature little ***** and still leaving perthetic little messages about TMO. Paul I have warned you before mate, when I come home I really do hope I see you out so i can sort you out once and for all. You Tosser.

Love Chris xx xx

Gits

Why am I getting dragged into this again? I haven't been on this bleeding site since Oct 7 and yet whenever I try to leave things to rest I'm getting annoying messages sent to me. I have my own life you know. I have my own band, LWS and I can't be bothered with all this ok? So leave me alone.

Re: Gits

Paul White has a life?????????? mmmmmmmm

Re: Re: Gits

he has a life now that he can pretend to be someone different at uni,