Knights Of Ares
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Times? Times?

HMMMMM? A forum. More than half of the ppl dont even know there is one. LOL. I didnt even know. I changed what the news flash said on the guild news thing. We should organize a Time to be on so that we can all be on at the same time and have guild battles an stuff. Lol sorry about the smiley spam. :) :)

Re: Times? Times?

good idea,
I think another good thing to do would be to get rid of the people who haven't been on in weeks.
I'm always on so lets get this going..........

Why should anyone need to log on to use the forum? I think it would be kind of anoying to have to sign up before you can use the forum. And about the people that haven't been on for weeks... I should get rid of them but it makes the guild look larger than it really is. But inactive players can be a bad thing so i'll think about that one. Please do not kick people without my permission or you will be demoted or kicked.

One more thing... it would be impossible for some people to be on at a certain time because people are in different time zones and have to work or go to school. So i'm not exactly sure how we could arrange a certain time.

i cant go on at certain times becouse of school.and on the weekends i have to go see my bro and sisters who live with my mom so i cant even play on weekends half the time, but i do play every night durin the week day. :D

inactive players are a bad thing I've invited a few people that have questioned why there are so many. I wont be on sat in the morning because I spend the weekends with my wife and little girl evenings and late on the weekends are best for me.

yea i suppose. Late night is kool. Its cool if everyone knew about pvp char. HEHE guess youll wana change that message on the guild news flash. 10:00 pm mountain time is kool for me. Oh we did have a good gvg one time we almost won. We actually landed the flag and gained moral boost but in the end they had more strats. It was Velsar swiftblade who helped alot. Hes realy good. glad we have him on the team. iono but i like some plans and strategys before we get into the gvg-ing. SO yeah they can look at their clokc and look at the time zone differences. OK ISSAAC. Ill let you be incharge of setting the times up. Post it on the site. Put like Meetings and on times or something iono u figure it out. Unless u wan my help ask