Knights Of Ares
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photo gallery :D

I have an idea another one. Im so good at ideas We should have a spot on the site were mr Issaac can put pictures of the mebers and stuff and call it something cool like the elite guilder war-ers!!! YEA how but that, It like BAM!!! Hella good idea be like 2 THUMBS UP!!!

Re: Photo gallery :D

Im gonna reply to my own post I dont like ur photo gallery issaac. i think it smeels no offense. UM... also that links page is just so god dam huge. Its just about as long as my weener. i mean my god. oh and where it says donations there is nothing and in news. You say donations will be helpful but yet there is no way to donate. Guess u got it under control with adware free sites u smell like poo poo Issaac HAHAHA lol im just kidding me drunks good night

Re: Photo gallery :D

Ok Then... I'm still working on the website. I have a lot more things to do other than sit at the computer and build this website. There is a way to donate... just trade without me offering anything. And yes the links page is really long... I realize that but isn't that a good thing? I like the idea for the player pics. I'll have to work on that some time. Hope that takes care of everything.