Knights Of Ares
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arthur's out....

I just wanted to say thank you to Issaac and everyone that ive played with lately. But like any good officer, I have decided that I really want to lead my own guild, and didn't want to assasinate Issaac for the throne. So im off to start my own guild and just want everyone to know if u need anything I will still help any of the knights of ares out....

Thanks and Cya
Arthur

Re: Arthur's out....

well i just want everywon to know that im happy to be part of this guild, but nowon is ever on when im on so im gona join arthers guild when he gets it set up. im realy sorry issaac, i hope u wont get mad and we could still be friends. i wish u would join arthers group with me. but i will stay on your guild until then. man i hope i didnt let anywon down by leavin. well thanks for everythin issaac, ill talk to u when i get a chance.please dont get mad. its been a blast!

Quote From Eragon Dragon Ryder:

i hope your happy you trader. who wants to play gvg anyways all u do is build a 2 sec to make char. u make me sick because your the type of lazy ass drunken jerk. u were always takin advantage off ppl and took everythin you could get for free. why dont u get ur drunken butt out there and raise ur char to lvl 20 like i did. u had to buy money online because ur to lazy to work for it. so go to your new guild and "KISS THERE HAIRY MONKEY PIG ASS BALLS" and take it up the behind like you do while your drunk and never come back! i cant beleive issaac let you be and officer,ya your some example. i hope your happy.

Thanks Eragon

ya your right issaac, the only reason i wrote that about ducky because i was ****** off about the steeler game and i missed lvl 20 by 4 seconds. but everytime i played there was nowon on, u were on here and there but, i need a guild with more active players. and i didnt mean that about ducky. ill still help u guys out in ares if u want but nowons ever one when i am anywase. didnt mean to let u down like that but hey, i needed to move on. besides there was like 2 ppl on lvl 20 in that guild, ur gona need more. and gvg isnt that bad, i was just realy upset about somtin personal when i wrote that. no worries issaac, ill still help out if u guys need me to. peace out still hope we can still fight together some time.

Well Arthur i think you have more hand than issaac. Maybe u can make a good guild. Ill probabbaly join. No offense Issaac I love u!!!! So um when are u making this guild Arthur? Hey hey isnt this funny. We are exploiting your forums issaac to fratinze about arthurs guild