Return to Website

Itazuke Alumni Association Forum

This is the place to leave ideas, suggestions, comments, and anything else you would like to discuss with your fellow Cobras! Please visit often!

Itazuke Alumni Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zuke Class of 76/Memories

In midst of Michael Jackson passing. I reflect on how my brother Paul (PJ) and I grew up with the Jackson 5. I can see the bright looks on Susie and Debbie Spragues faces upon hearing I want you back. ABC was the first album we bought from the BX. 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate, Stop the love you save, One more chance.LA la la la means I love you. Michael and I are the same age 50. I always thought Michael would be around, as we both grew old. Watching the festivities @ the Staples center brought back many memories of Itazuke. I am still in contact with Linda Nieberlein, Don Wilson (Pickett), Andy Vasquez, and Connie Stemple.Rick Johnson. I am forever looking for Kathy Webb, Debbie Austin, Kurt Holcumb, Ricky Powell, Michael Powell (no relation) Tammy Farmer, Jeri Lubbers, Carla Johnson, Gerhardt Stewart and many more.
I spent 8 years in Itazuke and was there the last year the base closed. They bussed us to Hakata for School. Feel free to email if you want to talk ZUKE or World Peace

Sincerely, Anthony Tene Martinez