Return to Website

Itazuke Alumni Association Forum

This is the place to leave ideas, suggestions, comments, and anything else you would like to discuss with your fellow Cobras! Please visit often!

Itazuke Alumni Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
memories

Hi just thinking back to my time at Zuke70-72. my brother was Pickett Wilson, he had a band with errol brown, tene martinez and a few others that played the teen club. the green wave cafe and trying to pick-up jo-sans at the service club. remember the cute chicks on zuke like Terry Parker, renee tatusko and brenda wilson? this was the best time of our lives and we may not have taken advantage of it....

Re: memories

Hey Rick! I'm Linda Nieberlein and remember the good old days! I was there and friends with Tene and Paul Martinez and my brother Ed Nieberlein hung around with Pickett...we got some good photos of those days. Brenda taught me how to dance and was a close friend of mine. I've lost touch with her in early 80s. Tene and I are still in touch! He is in Washington State. Itazuke was the best years of my life!! Hope to hear from you!

Re: Re: memories

Hi Linda, sorry it took so long to answer but been busy and haven't checked Zukes page in a while. I live in central florida and i think about how good it was to be our ages when at Zuke. a great place to be as a teenager. i kinda miss pickett & tene's old band where they used to practice in an old bunker and play the teen club on a weekend. do you remember any of the old teachers there? (mr, kempton, tweetie-bird and mr. weber)email me back with some of your memories. thanks for writing.....Rick

Re: memories

I was in Zuke when you were there...I know all the folks you mentioned. I just emailed someone from Zuke who said she got into a fight over Wilson Picket...Mona & Christy Calhoun got into a brawl in the restroom at Hakata High School. I had emailed Mona's brother, Bill Briseno, who lives in Battleground, Washington. I remember Teen & his brother Paul Martinez. I last saw Paul in Olympia, Washington. I remember Errol Brown too. His dad was a drummer in the Dynamics and worked at the Shooting Star Service Club. I remember the Parker family...they were lots of fun. The dad was a runner who jogged around the annex everyday. Great memories!!