Return to Website

Cloud Punchers Forum

Lets talk rockets! This is the place to ask questions or answer them! Tell stories of your launches,latest rocket you built, or whatever you like.Everyone is ready to listen and help,so post away!

Cloud Punchers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: 2nd rocket

Let the glue dry??? That would need patience. LOL I was very conservative with the glue and based on how quick it dried in my fingers...a few hours were enough. I used the plastic cement from the hobby shop for "models", it was either that or get the kids school glue from their backpacks.

Darrel

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Great Darrel!!!! See its fun to build,next you'll be into scratch builds hehe. Glad to hear it launched with no problems,but did you ever think about letting the glue dry first LOL.....Glad you had a good flight with it!

CC

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I took the next step and got an Estes kit. 1st was basically premade and this one was only a bit more complicated but still quite easy. It took maybe 2hours at the most and most of that was getting paper towels from my fingers with glue on them. Built it in the morning and launched in the afternoon. Will try posting pics when I get them back.

Darrel

Are you a Cloud Punchers Member from our yahoo club?? yep