Return to Website

Eastside Kenpo Forum

Welcome to the Eastside Kenpo Karate Forum. The purpose of this forum is to give Eastside Students an online location for the free exchange of ideas. If you have any questions or comments please post them. Everyone is welcome! However, bad language, flaming, and derogatory comments about another person or organization will not be tolerated. Any post who breaks the rules will be deleted.

Eastside Kenpo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving?

i was just wondering, when is the school moving? Where is the new school located??? Thanks
liz

Re: Moving?

My understanding is that it will be at the end of this month. The new studio will be at Mr. Fischers land. It is located at the corner of Hlavek Rd. and the entrance to Indian Trails. I'm sure he or I can give you better directions in class.

Bill

Re: Re: Moving?

oh ok. I know where indian trails is i live on deer park rd. so its not that far from my house. thanks
liz

Re: Re: Re: Moving?

Is it the barn that is white with Green trim?
liz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Moving?

Liz,

We will be moving the school at the beginning of September. Yes, the building is white with green trim and is located across the street from the Buchanan dairy farm. I will be giving out more information this week in class.

Bill Fischer