Return to Website

Eastside Kenpo Forum

Welcome to the Eastside Kenpo Karate Forum. The purpose of this forum is to give Eastside Students an online location for the free exchange of ideas. If you have any questions or comments please post them. Everyone is welcome! However, bad language, flaming, and derogatory comments about another person or organization will not be tolerated. Any post who breaks the rules will be deleted.

Eastside Kenpo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Move Complete

Hi Everyone,

I am proud to announce that the move of the Eastside Kenpo Karate Studio to the new location has been completed. Construction of the new place is about 90% completed. Our new address is 975 Hlavek Road Decatur, Texas 76234. Our Webmaster should be finally updating our website with the new information. We will have some photos of the new place soon. The school looks great. See you in class!

Bill Fischer

Re: Move Complete

Hey Bill,

Glad to hear it, wish my move was that far along...but I should be back in class this coming Tuesday night (if I can find my Gi and gear bag???)

Lookin' forward to the new school

Terry

Re: Re: Move Complete

Looking forward to having you back Terry. I can certainly empathize with you, moving is never as easy as it seems. It seems like the older I get the harder it is to move.

Hang in there!

Bill Fischer