Return to Website

Eastside Kenpo Forum

Welcome to the Eastside Kenpo Karate Forum. The purpose of this forum is to give Eastside Students an online location for the free exchange of ideas. If you have any questions or comments please post them. Everyone is welcome! However, bad language, flaming, and derogatory comments about another person or organization will not be tolerated. Any post who breaks the rules will be deleted.

Eastside Kenpo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AKKI Camp

The AKKI Vegas Camp is fast approaching. The camp is set for Thursday, September 23rd - Saturday, September 25th. This will be an awesome camp no doubt.

I am especially looking forward to going this time because of some of the new information that Mr. Mills and his upper ranks will be teaching. These camps are definitely a Kenpo Booster Shot to the Kenpoist.

I am looking forward to making some great memories with those of you who get the opportunity to go!

Students, please see me before next week if you need me to bring any supplies back from the camp.

See ya there!

Bill Fischer

Re: AKKI Camp

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I will not be going to the AKKI camp this week. Some unavoidable things came up at the last minute. I am hoping to possibly pick up a house of pain seminar later in December.

Classes will resume as scheduled. I will be available this weekend if anyone needs a private lesson.

BF

Re: Re: AKKI Camp

Well, EKK Students reported that the AKKI Camp in Vegas was awesome as usual. The new yellow and brown belt manuals are out. Information is trickling in from those who went to Vegas and from what I can see is that we all have a bunch to learn. The AKKI Camps are always great at giving our school a booster shot of excitment and renewed focus and commitment.

Thanks to Bill McGee and Francesca Buck for picking new materials up for me and for sharing information they have learned at the camp.

Now, lets get busy and apply what we have learned!

BF