Return to Website

Eastside Kenpo Forum

Welcome to the Eastside Kenpo Karate Forum. The purpose of this forum is to give Eastside Students an online location for the free exchange of ideas. If you have any questions or comments please post them. Everyone is welcome! However, bad language, flaming, and derogatory comments about another person or organization will not be tolerated. Any post who breaks the rules will be deleted.

Eastside Kenpo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Vegas or Bust

Hey Francesca,
The plane ticket are the most painful part. I had to get specific flights to make it and wound up paying $350(that's the "bust" part). But as you know it's worth it. I will be there Thursday - Saturday and leaving Sunday morning. My wife and I compromised on the Wednesday. And let me tell you, Wednesday seminars are great(low student/teacher ratio).

Anyway, are you and Bill M. going to make it? How about anyone else? It's great hanging out with you Eastside people(Eastside people: sounds like a gang :) ).

I am really looking forward to this year's camp. Especially since the Newark Demo Team from Maryland is supposed to be there.

Again, hope to see you all there,
Joseph

Re: Vegas or Bust

Hey Joseph,
Looking foreward to seeing you in Vegas. I'll be there Wed-Sun. Had to get a room somewhere else for Wed, but Sam's town for the rest. Lots of good info a these camps. I can't wait to see the seminar names etc.

all my best,
Bill

Re: Re: Vegas or Bust

Hey Bill,
Glad you're going. I'll catch up with you and everyone else on Wednesday. I can't wait to see the seminar names as well. I check daily.
See you there,
Joseph

OOPS

I meant that I will catch up with you on THURSDAY!
Joseph