Return to Website

Cloud Punchers Forum

Lets talk rockets! This is the place to ask questions or answer them! Tell stories of your launches,latest rocket you built, or whatever you like.Everyone is ready to listen and help,so post away!

Cloud Punchers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
i
izzy
help save rocketry - FAX your Senators NOW!
Senator Enzi (R-Wyoming) has asked that letters showing your desire for Legislative relief from ATF regulation be FAXed to your senators NOW. If you are unable to get through, you can continue over the weekend, but DO NOT fail to FAX your letter and follow it up with...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2003 3:56pm
by izzy
p
Phil
Recovery Info
Hi, I'm looking for some basic (for dummies) info on parachute recovery techniques. I am building a 2.65" diameter rocket and need help on packing and installing the chute. (Never did one before). Can anyone help or point me to the place to get what I need? Thanks...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 1:49pm
by Phil
c
CC
Hello New Members!
Hello to all our new members! If you have any suggestions, for helping to make the site more active, or have anything to contribute to the site such as pics, or articles, etc... please let us know. Once again welcome CC
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2002 1:38am
by CC
c
CC
Changes
Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you know of the recent changes to this site. As you may have noticed,we have seperated the news and views page from the rocket launches,due to so much ongoing information and activity in the launch schedules. News and views is now...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2002 9:16pm
by CC
c
CC
Happy New Year
Happy New Year to everyone around the world! We hope everyone ha a safe and wonderful year! Best Wishes for the New Year, CC and Merc
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2001 3:20pm
by CC
c
CC
Happy Holidays!
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays to one and all! Hope you have a happy and safe holiday season. As a great Christmas present to Mercury Redstone 1 and I,it is now Christmas morning and we have had 100 hits on this site now! Thank you to those helping to get this...
Last Post: Dec 25, 2001 3:41am
by CC
c
CC
Re: Hi Group....I'm Scott......And I'm a Rocaholic...
) oh my gosh wooossshhhh thats funny...is this what you find yourself doing? LOL Well now I am going to have to put my brain to work and come up with a few...ought to be interesting to see what others come up with! Thats a challenge everyone!!!! Lets get some pos...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2001 10:18pm
by CC
Hi Group....I'm Scott......And I'm a Rocaholic...
You know you're a Rocaholic when: You carry around a spent black powder motor to sniff once in a wile... You hang a spent B/P motor from your rearview mirror as air freshener... All your tshirts have epoxy chunks on the bottom... You can't pass anyone's t...
Last Post: Dec 15, 2001 8:47pm
by Woooshhhhh (Scot...
d
Darrel
Re: Re: 2nd rocket
Let the glue dry??? That would need patience. LOL I was very conservative with the glue and based on how quick it dried in my fingers...a few hours were enough. I used the plastic cement from the hobby shop for "models", it was either that or get the kids school g...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2001 6:24pm
by Darrel
c
CC
Re: 2nd rocket
Great Darrel!!!! See its fun to build,next you'll be into scratch builds hehe. Glad to hear it launched with no problems,but did you ever think about letting the glue dry first LOL.....Glad you had a good flight with it! CC --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2001 11:58am
by CC
c
CC
Re: Great site!!CC you have done it
Thank you so much moony, I am glad you like it! I will be looking forward to the new article...you do good work! Hey I just updated the launch schedule,look at the Russian launches in there. See ya soon. CC --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2001 11:53am
by CC
d
Darrel
2nd rocket
I took the next step and got an Estes kit. 1st was basically premade and this one was only a bit more complicated but still quite easy. It took maybe 2hours at the most and most of that was getting paper towels from my fingers with glue on them. Built it in the mo...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2001 6:34pm
by Darrel
Great site!!CC you have done it
Hi CC and Todd The site is great and you have done a great job. I am impressed by your work. I dont think I will be able to come for the first chat here in this site tomorrow. But keep up the good work. I am writing a new article for this week and sending it soon....
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 1:08am
by moonyguy
c
CC
Re: Congrats
Thank you very much! Thanks for helping us with it too. brrr --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:CC and Todd, Great job on the site!! Take a bow and pat yourselves on the back for getting things off the ground(rocket pun is intended)....
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2001 10:16am
by CC
d
Darrel
Congrats
CC and Todd, Great job on the site!! Take a bow and pat yourselves on the back for getting things off the ground(rocket pun is intended). Darrel
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2001 4:49pm
by Darrel
Re: hello ,cheryl.Nice ,very nice
Thanks Andy and thanks for all your help getting the bugs out!
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2001 8:31pm
by brrr2cold
a
andy
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2001 8:26pm
by andy
Hello
= Hey redstone,What do you think of this? Well let me know! brrr
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2001 10:30pm