Return to Website

Eastside Kenpo Forum

Welcome to the Eastside Kenpo Karate Forum. The purpose of this forum is to give Eastside Students an online location for the free exchange of ideas. If you have any questions or comments please post them. Everyone is welcome! However, bad language, flaming, and derogatory comments about another person or organization will not be tolerated. Any post who breaks the rules will be deleted.

Eastside Kenpo Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Alunageorge Body Music
Alunageorge Body Music > http://tinyurl.com/k4hab2a Alunageorge Body Music, rus azerbaycan lugeti 97ffa81d91 Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now. Amazon.de. The album includes the singles...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:54am
by tahnialf
m
Marc
my little pony
deep pony run club pony loudoun club hunt books little pony pony annapolis club canterbury pony club by new young club ice pony cream clubs horse and pony pony littl my club central new england pony pony my arena little region club pony maryland club pony maryland ho...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2008 4:07pm
by Marc
h
Hauber
cheap flowers sent
flowers same sending flowers yellow rose flowers spring bloom flowers send a flowers flowers orange plants roses sterling flowers prairie yellow flowers blue tiny birthday flowers online
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 3:43pm
by Hauber
e
Edward
sexy nude beach
amateur sexy teens don t tell girl me amateur teen **** teen nude sexy asian big **** www round asses and nanami sexy fighter 18 year old girls nude nude girl free tits big school girls nude drunk sexy girl nude hot nude babes hot sexy big fergie cry girls listen don...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2007 5:58am
by Edward
w
Waller
lyrics to all i want this christmas
christmas ornament stockings christmas cross counted stitch fun arts and kids crafts christmas for christmas famous store austin christmas border art clip coworkers ideas christmas for gift inexpensive story carol christmas a gift christmas catalog for fun cookie rec...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 1:28pm
by Waller
Greg Pannell
Greg, If you see this message please call me @ 817-367-3774. I have been unable to contact you! Please call. Bill Fischer
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2005 8:30am
by Bill Fischer
New Bulletin
Classes at the Boyd Animal Hospital are going strong. We are continuing classes for Juniors and Adults. For more information on classes call 817-367-3774. Eastside Kenpo Karate has been in existance for the last 5 years. We have decided that since we have mov...
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2005 7:31pm
by Joseph
f
Flip
Grand Opening
Hey guys, I just wanted to let evryone know that North Texas Kenpo will have its grand opening next Wed NOV 2nd at 7pm. Please come and join us as we open a new AKKI school. Everyone is invited please wear your gi. This will be a meet and greet night for all new stud...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 12:31pm
by Flip
New Phone & Schedule
Eastside Kenpo Karate is now located in Fort Worth. Our new number is 817-367-3774. I'm sorry, our Web Master has been traveling in Japan and has not been able to update our website information. Beginning in November 2005 we will be offering Junior and Adult cla...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 5:47am
by Bill Fischer
Promotion
I'd like to congratulate Bill McGee on earning his 1st Degree Black Belt this last weekend at the AKKI camp in Las Vegas. Bill did an outstanding job.We are all very proud of him. Way to go Bill!
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 4:22pm
by Bill McGee
School Changes
I am sorry to say that Eastside Kenpo Karate will be closing is doors at 975 Hlavek Road on September 21st. We have sold our property and will be moving to Ft Worth. We will continue to hold adult classes on a new schedule. A few of the Junior students will be con...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2005 4:50pm
by Bill Fischer
International Karate Championships 2006
Dear Kenpoist, In 2006 we celebrate 50 years of Kenpo. In 1956 Edmund 'Kealoha' Parker started teaching Kenpo Karate to the general public. Now, 50 years later we would like to invite all Kenpo Karate students to join the Golden International Kenpo Karate Champio...
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 8:36am
by Marcel de Jong
Spring Seminars
Eastside Kenpo Karate will be hosting Spring Seminars on April 9th here at the school. Eastside Students are invited to take seminars. We will be covering material that we would not necessarily have time to cover in the normal classes. All inactive Junior students...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2005 8:06pm
by Bill Fischer
March AKKI Camp
Well, the AKKI Camp was rockin this year. There was so much to learn and so much to refine. Thanks to the camps instructors who did an outstanding job teaching the material. Thanks to Mr. Mills and his wife Dion for all of their help and generosity. Bill McGee an...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2005 6:01pm
by Bill Fischer
Spring Break
Just a reminder Eastside Kenpo Karate will be closed next week for spring break. The school will be closed from Monday, March 14th thru Sunday, March 20th. Enjoy the time off! BF
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 6:03am
by Bill Fischer
Parent Classes
This Saturday, March 12 I will be hosting a parent class. Class times will be at 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm. This class is designed to help parents help their kids do better in their classes. We will be reviewing specific drills and principles that will help kids be all...
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 5:55am
by Bill Fischer
j
Joseph
Vegas Anyone
Hey Everyone, I was just looking at airline tickets for the AKKI Camp in Las Vegas and started wondering who was all going? So..... Anyone looking to make the trek? Talk to you later, Joseph p.s. Mr. Fischer, I hope you got my email about why I wa...
Views: 375   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 15, 2005 10:55am
by Joseph
New Years School Changes
In January 2005 we will be adjusting our school schedule just a bit. The majority of the changes will occur in the Kids classes. Our goal is to help kids to be more involved in their school and church activities. We will post the new class hours on the website sho...
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 8:34pm
by Terry McCollum
c
Chad
New Eastside Website
Ok everyone. After months of hair pulling and nashing of teeth, I have created a new Eastsidekenpo.com. It is basic, but it is what Mr. Fischer wanted. Tell me what you think. Chad
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2004 7:24am
by Bill Fischer
School Closure
The School will be closed this week to allow us to complete construction of our new living space and to move in. Their is just no room for class due to all of our boxes. Classes will resume next week. We will prorate Novembers dues to reflect the school closure....
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2004 9:40am
by Bill Fischer
AKKI Camp
The AKKI Vegas Camp is fast approaching. The camp is set for Thursday, September 23rd - Saturday, September 25th. This will be an awesome camp no doubt. I am especially looking forward to going this time because of some of the new information that Mr. Mills a...
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2004 8:32am
by Bill Fischer
Website Changes
Stay tuned for some long needed website changes. Our illustrious webmaster should be updating the website here shortly. Sorry that there hasn't been any changes to the website for some time, (My bad)it might be difficult to rouse our webmaster from his sleep. J...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2004 9:03pm
by Chad
Move Complete
Hi Everyone, I am proud to announce that the move of the Eastside Kenpo Karate Studio to the new location has been completed. Construction of the new place is about 90% completed. Our new address is 975 Hlavek Road Decatur, Texas 76234. Our Webmaster should be...
Views: 390   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2004 7:13am
by Bill Fischer
New Belts, New Challenges Ahead
Congratulations to all the new belts. Especially Bill McGee...who I had the good fortune to assist in his quest to the First Degree Brown Belt, looks like light at the end of the tunnel? Thanks for the help and continued inspiration for personal quest Bill...
Views: 355   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 11:07am
by Bill McGee
Eastside Kenpo Karate Moving
Construction of the new Eastside Kenpo karate is underway and moving at a feverish pace. We will officially move to the school from it's current location on September 1st. I will be giving out maps to the new location in class this week. The answer to the ques...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 6:08am
by Bill Fischer
l
liz
Moving?
i was just wondering, when is the school moving? Where is the new school located??? Thanks liz
Views: 411   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 5:48am
by Bill Fischer
Webmaster
This message is for our illustrious webmaster Chad Hamilton. Chad we would all like to thank you for your efforts to keep this website up and running even if the owner doesn't ever send any updates. You have been a silent partner always working behind the sce...
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 5:08am
by Chad
Heal Up and Hit Hard!
Just wanted to give a shout out to our leader! I hope your elbow is getting better after surgery. With two new shoulders and a new elbow added to the list, we should notice the difference soon in class. Get well and keep it in the groove! RCH
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2004 4:41pm
by Richard C. Hernd...
Congrats Kevin, Kyle, and Ashley
Congratulations to those who moved up the ranks on thursday. It was a great test and a fun rocking technique line. Thanks also to those who allowed me to smack em around. bill
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 3:42pm
by Bill McGee
July 4th Party
Eastside Students just a reminder you are invited to a Eastside Kenpo Karate party on Sunday at Francesca Bucks farm just north of Hwy 380. Call me if you can come. I can give you directions and suggestions on what you can bring. Families are invited. We will sha...
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 10:59pm
by Bill Fischer
Summer Break
Hi everyone, Just a reminder, that our school will be closed for summer break from Monday, July 5th through Sunday, July 11th. Classes will resume on Monday, July 12th. Enjoy! Bill Fischer
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 1:10pm
by Bill Fischer
Alvord Demonstration
I would like to thank everyone who came out and participated in the kenpo demonstration at the City of Alvords Pioneer Days Celebration. It sure was a rainy and wet day, thats for coming out anyway. It's great to have a chance to do kenpo in all types of weather, a...
Views: 266   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2004 8:45am
by Joseph
School Changes
Eastside Kenpo Karate will be experiencing some changes in the near future. You should be seeing some changes to our school in the next couple of months. We want to let everyone to know what's going on to reduce any confusion or misunderstandings. We have dec...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2004 2:56pm
by Bill Fischer
Good Movies?
Hey, has anyone seen any new movies they recommend? I heard there is a pretty good movie called "Win a Date With Chad Hamilton" Maybe I got the title wrong. We miss you Tad, I mean Chad.
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 13, 2004 7:37pm
by Bill McGee
September, 2004 Kenpo Camp
Since I missed the March camp you can imagine how much I am looking forward to the September camp. It will be here before you know it....do you want to go? Right now the roundtrip plane tickets are $274.00, I have mine. They will only get higher the closer the tim...
Views: 161   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 11, 2004 6:40pm
by Terry McCollum
l
liz
Sparring?
Hi! I was just wondering if we are going to spar on thursday? i forgot to ask in class. thanks!
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2004 9:56am
by Bill McGee
belt promotion
Congratulations to Terry McCollum on is promotion to orange belt last night!! You're doing great Terry, keep it up.
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 19, 2004 7:17pm
by Terry McCollum
Kenpo Demo
I am proud to announce that Eastside Kenpo Karate and it's students have been invited by the city of Boyd Chamber of Commerce to do a 30 minute demonstration at their Chili Cook off scheduled on May 8th from 11:00 am - 11:30 am. This will be another great opportunit...
Views: 160   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2004 5:39am
by Bill Fischer
Alvord Demo
Eastside Kenpo Karate has been invited once again by the City of Alvord Chamber of Commerce to do a Karate demonstration during their Pioneer Days Event on Saturday, June 19th. The time is tentatively set from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm. We also may have a special opportun...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2004 8:24am
by Bill Fischer
Better life through Kenpo
Just a thought from the book of Zen 'The Oxen are slow, but the Earth is patient' I find that saying is applicable to me as I find myself wanting more and more...but sometimes to quickly. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Kenpo....
Views: 151   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 9, 2004 2:00pm
by liz
Moving up the Ranks
Just a note of congratulations to Richard, new Blue Belt and Stewart, new Purple Belt. Outstanding efforts produce outstanding results...you guys should be extremely proud of those results each time the belt goes around your waist. It is my privledge to work o...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2004 8:09pm
by Terry McCollum
Great school, Instructor and Students
This is just a thank you to all the members of the Intermediate/Advanced Class. All of you guys are great, you have been an inspiration, tremendous assistance, people to make me try harder and all in all a great bunch of guys (and girls). Having been fortunate eno...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2004 7:07pm
by Terry McCollum
AKKI March Camp
The March AKKI Camp held in Las Vegas was awesome this year. Four of the Eastside Kenpo Karate students were able to attend. It couldn't have been a better camp. Mr. Mills and instructors did an outstanding job teaching the seminars. Classes covered clubs and kn...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2004 11:52am
by Bill Fischer
Congrats to the new Purple Belt!
Congrats to David Sawyer on his promotion at the Las Vegas Camp. He did awesome testing in front of the international board. Way to go David! See you in class! RCH
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2004 4:56pm
by Richard C. Hernd...
Viva Las Vegas Baby Yea!
Just got home from another awesome Paul Mills Kenpo camp in Las Vegas. I wish more people could have made it. Lots of great things learned! Those who didn't go will notice a bit of a change in the next technique line. Lots of practice will be needed to get the id...
Views: 142   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2004 7:28am
by Bill
a
Austin
um
I was wondering are kids allowed to post on this form too? thank you
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2004 11:49pm
by Richard C. Hernd...
Flight to Freedom
I would have to say, that Flight to Freedom is the nastiest technique I've learned yet. Hope I never have to do that one to anyone!Back to happier thoughts! Who is ready for Vegas? 1 week and counting. See you in class. RCH
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2004 12:56pm
by Richard C. Hernd...
favorite tech
gathering clouds is pretty cool
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2004 6:35am
by Stewart Herndon
c
Chad
Lazy webmaster
What's up with that lazy webmaster? Isn't he ever going to update the website? I have been waiting months for new images, new calender, and general updates and I have gotten nothing! Mr. Fischer needs to fire that stupid fat webmaster and get ..... oh wait I am t...
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2004 7:19am
by Richard C. Hernd...
Where's Frodo?
Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall. Where's Frodo?..............RCH
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2004 10:05pm
by Chad
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet