51 Squadron Web Forum

Welcome To The Forum That Is Dedicated To "Keeping Their Memory Alive"

51 Squadron Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
June 19/20 th 1943 raid on Le Creusot

Greetings,

I am looking for information concening 51 Sqdn participation to the mentionned raid that was targeting Schneider's plant in Le Creusot area.

I know that the bomb dump in Snaith blew up prior to the bombing up of the plane an that armourers did their best to find ammo on other airfields.

I would be gratefull if anyone could provide me with more details or could help me in contacting someone that was part of the raid or of the station at this time.

I would be happy to share information on the "French" side of the raid if any of you is interested.

Best Regards.

Re: June 19/20 th 1943 raid on Le Creusot

Cracking the code to success in your coding exam has never been easier! Introducing our Take My Coding Exam For Me service, where we turn complex algorithms and syntax into a walk in the park. Our team of expert coders is ready to navigate the intricacies of programming languages for you. Say goodbye to exam anxiety and hello to coding confidence. Contact us today and let us pave the way to your coding success. Your future as a coding maestro starts here!