51 Squadron Web Forum

Welcome To The Forum That Is Dedicated To "Keeping Their Memory Alive"

51 Squadron Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LW546 MH - R loss 6/8/44 update

Hi

I have found out quite abit of information regarding this crew and surviving relatives of today.

I have found three of the seven crew relatives to attend the plaque placement in the memorial Garden of RAF Snaith. I would like to find the other four.

SIDNEY HARRY COLEMAN could have relatives in britain
Next of kin at time of death - Son of Harry and Isabell Coleman; husband of Winifred Mary Coleman, of Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.
Next of kin today – ?

AUBREY FRANCIS COWLING could have relatives in britain
Next of kin at time of death - ?
Next of kin today – ?

WILLIAM LEONARD HEALEY could have relatives in britain
Next of kin at time of death - Son of Albert Edward and Annie Louisa Healey, of Tottenham, Middlesex.
Next of kin today – ?

EDGAR FREDERICK JONES could have relatives in Britain and Australia
Next of kin at time of death - Son of William and Mary Ann Jones; husband of Olga Isolene Jones, of Kingsgrove, New South Wales, Australia. Accountant A.A.A.
Next of kin today - ?

If you have any scrap of info involving the above please let me know.

thanks for looking
Neil

Re: LW546 MH - R loss 6/8/44 update

Across the annals of time, innovation has remained an unwavering force that has continually propelled the evolution of education. It is within this grand narrative that our Take My Online Database Exam For Me service finds its place as the latest and most transformative chapter. As we embark on this journey through the corridors of history, we witness how each innovation, like a torchbearer of progress, has illuminated the path towards enhanced learning experiences, paving the way for the next generation of scholars to excel and thrive.