​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee in New York

Lee has just "tweeted to say he is in New York anyone any idea if it is holiday or work ?

Re: Lee in New York

No idea. He's there with Brian McCann (Phantom understudy).

Dear UK fans,

Thanks for sending Lee over. We'll send him back one of these days. Here, in the meantime, you can have Josh Groban, Michael Buble, the entire cast of Glee, all the Jonas Bros., and Justin Bieber. No, you can't have Hugh Laurie back either. Yes, John Barrowman is coming back soon, no worries there. If you gag them and squint from about a block away, the Jonas Bros. will suffice I'm sure -- just don't let them sing.

With deep gratitude,

Lee Fans of America

Could be for audition or interview? Bit short for a holiday!

According to Denise on Loose Women she said I went away for 4 days with a friend because I was so tired and Lee is going away for 4 days next week,maybe it is just a little break we will see

Lee has just tweeted a pic from NY - looks like the beard has stayed!

http://yfrog.com/h0qx0bvj

How come I suddenly like beards??

I bet that will tickle a bit!!!

He looks like he's sitting in someone's kitchen...circa 1976!

I wonder if that facial hair is recreational or work-related?

Ditto that!

Well we know what he's NOT doing in New York - shaving!
Thanks for posting the photo A Liz.

Lots of guys give up shaving on holidy, must be a boring chore every morning. Plus they then have time to show us what they are like with designer stubble. But in Les's case may be about an audition.I like men with beards; wonder what Betsy will think not to mention DVO. Will he keep it?

He looks like a salty mariner, taking his break from sea-life. Perfect for * The Tempest * ;)

OMG!!!!!...Saturday morning just got better...
I'm not really a fan of beards either - but WOW! Lee looks gorgeous....

LOL!... e-m - yes I could picture him as a 'salty mariner' too.
'Hello Sailor'!... Phew!!!!

Lee has just tweeted it's his last night in New York. I guess he'll be home tomorrow night, allowing for the time difference.

Lee's just tweeted that he's back in London - and off to a rehearsal in 30 mins! Blimey! I hope he managed to get some sleep on the plane!

Looks like his travelling companion, Brian, has done a blog on twitter:

Brian's twitter

Scroll through till you find the tweets with Twitvid attached.

Lee is back in London and off to 4hour rehearsal according to his tweets. Poor lad. hope he got some kip on the plane. Thanks for link Liz. Looks like another coffee
Oh wow Hairy tired looking Lee saying bye at end...had to watch it twice of course.

So did I!

Some interesting camera work from Lee!

Blimey, that Daniel Radcliffe poster looked huge! They so should have had a huge poster like that of Lee in the white breeches for 'Wicked'...or Lee in a loincloth for 'Joseph'!

Thanks for the 'heads-up' and link A/Liz.
Glad he's home safe and sound - albeit quite tired after his trip unless he was able to sleep on the flight...

I agree with that Johartuk! - fancy him in both outfits!!! LOL!

Blimey, Brian was busy (or rather Lee was, if he was doing the filming!) - there are 18 of them!!!

Let's face it Liz, while the outfits are an added bonus, you'd fancy him in a binbag!

...Yep! you're right MargW...
Who wouldn't? tee! hee!...
I might be getting on in years (in 'me prime' really!LOL!) but I still know what I fancy LOL!

A/Liz.... 18 blogs!!!! - he still has his beard at the end of one of them!!! PHEW!

Please which number is Lee in? thanks

Awe, nice blog... but the least Brian could have done is turned the camera around once in a while and shot a blog of Lee talking

Nice camera work, though, Lee

Can anyone tell me which one Lee is in I have been through them 3 times can't find him would be so grateful

First one acer. Right at the end. Just waves Bye.

Thank you so much SueF very kind of you