Chistell Publishing Book/Writing Discussion Forum
Chistell's Home Page

Return to Website

Welcome to Chistell Publishing's Book/Writing Discussion Forum! Enjoy engaging in conversation with other visitors to our Book/Writing website! IMPORTANT NOTE: Only Book/writing related discussions allowed at the boards! Have fun!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sistah Souljah

I read Sister Souljah's book "No Disrespect" a few years ago. I really enjoyed it. I have her new book "The Coldest Winter Ever", but I haven't read it yet. I was actually at the bookstore today and got four more books.

Cynthia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

On the old message board there was a lot of discussion about Sistah Souljah's books. Which of her books was your favorite and are her books going to be turned into a movie? Are you going to go see the movie?

She's a very honest writer. I read her first book. Haven't read her second yet. I appreciate her honesty. She keeps it real.

Rodney

Replying to:

I read Sister Souljah's book "No Disrespect" a few years ago. I really enjoyed it. I have her new book "The Coldest Winter Ever", but I haven't read it yet. I was actually at the bookstore today and got four more books.

Cynthia

Replying to:

On the old message board there was a lot of discussion about Sistah Souljah's books. Which of her books was your favorite and are her books going to be turned into a movie? Are you going to go see the movie?

Re: Re: Sistah Souljah

I jus read Sistah Souljah's book "The Coldest Winter Ever". This is a great book. I definitely like the grammar and the way she wrote it. I WOULD go see this movie if it ever came out in theaters.

Re: Re: Re: Sistah Souljah

Sistah Soulja is no doubt one of the greatest authors ever. The Coldest Winter Ever is in the process of becoming a movie I WOULD go see the movie.Good Luck to her with the movie process.

i just wanna know will they ever turn The Coldest Winter Ever into a movie? If so when will it be released, and if not, why. Also The Coldest WInter Ever is the first book i read by Souljah, but i loved it i love her style of writing, so what other books by her are good?

Replying to:

Re: Re: Sistah Souljah

I'm not a big fan of Sistah Souljah, but that is probably because I have not taken the time to read her book. But I do want to know if you know who I am, Shonte?

Chistell's Home Page