Chistell Publishing Book/Writing Discussion Forum
Chistell's Home Page

Return to Website

Welcome to Chistell Publishing's Book/Writing Discussion Forum! Enjoy engaging in conversation with other visitors to our Book/Writing website! IMPORTANT NOTE: Only Book/writing related discussions allowed at the boards! Have fun!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Love Has Many Faces as a movie

I think Halle Berry would be a very good Robin. Whoever played Leslie would have to be full of fire!

Joyce

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Roma Downey from "touched by an angel" would make a great "Robin"

Replying to:

I have read this book twice. Who do you think would be good playing Leslie and who do you think would be good playing Robin if the book was made into a movie? An actress like Francis Farmer who was famous generations ago would be a good Leslie. I'm not sure who could play Robin.

Devina

Love Has Many Faces as a movie

I wanted to see Leslie's father get his in the book. I wanted to see him pay for what he caused those girls. He was conniving and manipulative. I definitely did NOT like him!

Belinda

Replying to:

I think Halle Berry would be a very good Robin. Whoever played Leslie would have to be full of fire!

Joyce

Replying to:

Roma Downey from "touched by an angel" would make a great "Robin"

Replying to:

I have read this book twice. Who do you think would be good playing Leslie and who do you think would be good playing Robin if the book was made into a movie? An actress like Francis Farmer who was famous generations ago would be a good Leslie. I'm not sure who could play Robin.

Devina

Chistell's Home Page