Chistell Publishing Book/Writing Discussion Forum
Chistell's Home Page

Return to Website

Welcome to Chistell Publishing's Book/Writing Discussion Forum! Enjoy engaging in conversation with other visitors to our Book/Writing website! IMPORTANT NOTE: Only Book/writing related discussions allowed at the boards! Have fun!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I NEED AN AGENT FOR A TRUE STORY AND AN UNBELIEVABLE TESTAMONY

Three months ago two SBI agents walked into my office and my world was turned upside down. They told me that my mother had tried to hire a man from a neighboring county to kill my sister and I. My first memory of mama was at the age of three when she broke my leg while beating me. The title of this book was given to me by God two years ago, only at that time I did not know what the words that he gave me were to be used for or if they were to be used at all. A month ago, God started revealing his plan for these words. What a revelation! Everything makes since now. God has prepared me for a time such as this. I have an amazing story to tell.

If you are an agent or if you read this and know an agent that may be interested, please, e-mail me. May God richly bless you forever.

Chistell's Home Page