Chistell Publishing Book/Writing Discussion Forum
Chistell's Home Page

Return to Website

Welcome to Chistell Publishing's Book/Writing Discussion Forum! Enjoy engaging in conversation with other visitors to our Book/Writing website! IMPORTANT NOTE: Only Book/writing related discussions allowed at the boards! Have fun!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2nd Annual Queens Book Fair Aug. 19, 2006

2nd Annual Queens Book Fair

Queens, New York - 2nd Annual Queens Book Fair. The Queens Book Fair 2006 announces early Author sign-up bonus for 2006 Queens Book Fair.

This year's book fair will be held on August 19, 2006 at Rufus King Park in Jamaica, New York. Last year the Queens Book Fair was held on April 30, 2005 and was featured in Newsday, May 3, 2005, article "This book fair?s for the self-published" New York City Edition Neighborhoods section pg. A52.

Self-published authors from around the country flocked the 2005 Queens Book Fair, along with book lovers around the tri-state area.

Queens Book Fair 2006 Announces Author sign-up for 2nd Annual Queens Book Fair. This year's book fair will be held on August 19, 2006 at Rufus King Park in Jamaica, New York.

Queens 2005 Author comments:

The fair was very nice! I met some wonderful authors and walked away with a bag full of info on good books! They even had free food! As soon as I heard the announcer say free and food...LOL
It was a rainy day outside but anytime you have a room full of books there is nothing but sunshine. My wrap got wet but it was worth it. :- )
Congrats ladies!!

Wanda D. Hudson
Coming Soon - Wait For Love: A Black Girl's Story
It's a Woman's World - www.extasybooks.com
http://wandasway.blogspot.com

The word is out. A listener spotted Guilty Pleasures at the Queens Book Fair. She enjoyed the interview and purchased two copies of my novel. Thanks again for providing yet another platform for striving authors.

~Sonya Harris - Guilty Pleasures
Books never go out of style!

Very nice artical written up on you in Newsday. Thank you for throwing such a wonderful event and also for you commitment to the self-published authors.

Nathaniel Portis
Things In Between

Congratulations Carol & Brenda on your vision to host the Queens Book Fair and for being dedicated to assisting black authors, readers and lovers of the written word. When I say, "It is a blessing to have people like you in the literary community," I mean it from the center of my soul! I can't wait to come next year!
Yasmin Shiraz
www.yasminshiraz.net

To be placed on our email list for the 2006 Queens Book Fair or to join our authors club you may log on to our web site at http://www.cbbooksdistribution.com/ or you may email us at queensbookfair@aol.com or cbbookdist@aol.com

The Queens Book Fair is offering a $25.00 bonus discount for all authors who register before the June 25th early registration deadline. Log on to our web site at www.cbbooksdistribution.com for more information or to inquire about the 2nd Annual Queens Book Fair early registration bonus.

Phil Andrews

Chistell's Home Page