Return to Website

Kitsap Cruisers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Kitsap Cruisers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Forum Pages

Hi gang! Sorry, but I had no choice but to return our forum to webspace owned by Bravenet. The old forum was used so little that the folks at cjb.net simply deleted us without any notification. Since we pay an annual fee to Bravenet for hosting our website, we won't have to worry about how much utilization this forum gets. So if you wish to post a topic for discussion, please do so. I have left this as an open forum (anyone can post a message) because it can help to get us new members. Please let me know if you see anything inappropriate posted here so I can deal with it. I do have the capability of banning I.P. addresses if this becomes a problem. I will be monitoring periodically but could use everyone's help. Thanks... Bill Cook

Re: New Forum Pages

HEY BRO, I ENJOYED THE LINK TO THIS WEBSITE!!! LOTSA KEWL PT'S!!! I NOTICED THAT YOURS IS THE ONLY POST ON THIS FORUM, SO I THOUGHT I'D REPLY SO YOU WOULD'NT BE ALONE HERE!!! LOL!!! I THINK I'M GONNA BE CHECKING THIS WEB SITE PERIODICALLY TO SEE THE NEW PHOTO'S POSTED THERE!!! MAYBE I'LL SEE DEB IN SOME OF THEM!!! HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU IN A FEW TOO!!! LET ME JUST SAY THOUGH, THAT SOME OF THE PIC'S SEEM KINDA DARK, HARD TO MAKE OUT!!! IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY, TRY TO LIGHTEN THE PIC'S A LITTLE SO THEY APPEAR MORE HI DEF,HUH??? Y'ALL HAVE FUN AND I'LL BE CHECKIN THE PIC'S FOR Y'ALL!!! SEE YA!!!

WOW, HOW COME NO ONE USES THIS CHAT FORUM???

HEY BRO!!!!
ITS TOO BAD PEOPLE DONT GET MORE INVOLVED IN THE PT CHAT HERE!!! THERES GOT TO BE LOTSA KEWL PT INFO PEOPLE COULD SHARE!!!
I HOPE MORE PEOPLE GET INVOLVED IN THE FORUM'S SO THEY HAVE MORE PURPOSE AND PEOPLE CAN SHARE EXPERIANCES, INFO, AND MORE!!![8-)
HEY!!! LETS GET MORE INVOLVED AND MAKE THIS FORUM A FUN THING, HUH???

HAVA GREAT DAY Y'ALL!!!

JIM P.