Return to Website

Kitsap Cruisers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Kitsap Cruisers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2006 PT Cruiser

THE 230 HP SETUP SOUNDS REALLY KEWL AND I KNOW THERES LOTSA KEWL STUFF FOR CUSTOMIZING YER CRUISER, BUT HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANY PRODUCTS TO CREATE A CRUISER MUSCLE CAR??? HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY BEEFED UP CRUISERS AND DO YOU KNOW IF THE SUSPENSION AND BODY STYLE ARE GOOD FOR TRAVELING AT HIGH SPEEDS??? POWER IZ GOOD BUT WILL THE BODY STYLE KEEP IT ON THE GROUND???
ANYBODY HEARD ANY ABOUT ANYONE RACING A CRUISER AT ALL???

JIM P.

There are numerous pictures of PTs' setup for racing on the web. Also on the National PT Club members website. They are out there.

THANX FOR THE INFO DON!!!!

I TRIED TO FIND THE NATIONAL PT CRUISER CLUB BUT HAD NO LUCK BUT I DID FIND "PTCRUISERRACING.COM" THEY GOT INFO ON THE W-9 RACE ENGINE THERE BUILDING FOR THE PT CRUISER, IF YOUR INTERRESTED, CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE!!! ITS GOT SUM KEWL INFO!!!
I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND PIC'S OF THE PT CRUISER RACE CARS THEY GOT RIGHT NOW!!! IF I FIND ANY I'LL PASS ON THE LINK!!!
THANX AGAIN

JIM P.

Jim,

The website for the national club is: www.ptcruiserclub.org. If you happen to get the PT Cruiser magazine, there is a great article on a guy that has converted his cruiser to a racer/road rally machine. I don't recall which issue, but if you do a google "PT Cruiser Magazine", there is a short blurb and pictures of this PT Racer.

WOW!!!

HOW KEWL DON, THANX!!!!

JIM P.