Return to Website

Kitsap Cruisers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Kitsap Cruisers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dashboard covers, accessories

Hi,
I'm looking for a good site to get a decent dashboard cover! I ordered the polycarpet one from Coverking but it looked crappy . Also we ordered the outside chrome columns for the car from cruiserbits.com but they didn't fit or look right either ! Someone from this car club told me about a place in Olympia that has PT Cruiser accessories but I can't remember the name of the store . So any & all help would be appreciated, maybe I'll have to talk hubby into coming to the next meeting on the 10th as we're trying to get it spoofed up a bit before our trip home to see my family ! Thanx for listening

Re: dashboard covers, accessories

Try http://www.dashmat.com. This will take you to a company called Global Accessories. I don't recommend the poly carpet. Get the velour mat...it looks better. The Cover King product line just doesn't seem to match up with DashMat's products as far as quality is concerned.

Bill Cook

Re: dashboard covers, accessories

Sharon, You can contact Roy and Sharon Scioli at 360-491-0988 or e mail them at rscioli@comcast.net. They own PT2Xtream. and live in Lacy. They would be happy to help you out.

Mary
Kitsap Cruisers Founder