Return to Website

Kitsap Cruisers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Kitsap Cruisers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale and For Service

2 part message here:

1. For Sale (brand new in da box) PT Cruiser Chrome Headlight Rings. That's right, give your cruiser a cosmetic makeover by defining your headlights. 2-piece Set made of chromed ABS by AutoTechnica $45.00 (at cost), and I'll swallow the mailing cost !!! I'll be bringing it to the next Cruiser event this weekend, so look for Jean and I ('01 Classic with HEMI1AB plates)or call me 253-970-5020 or 253-970-3037.

2. For those interested in ghost flames, I met an "artist" inventive and fair in pricing. Don't ask and I won't tell !! Call Bob Wright at 253-722-4664 or bring your Cruiser in for an estimate at Lakewood Foreign Car Repair, ask for Peter. Peter sells and repairs auto's of all kinds (253-582-1579). Just had my 60K scheduled maintenance and I'm happy with it. Looking for a good mechanic, look no further. Anyways, Bob runs the body shop. My Cruiser was hit in da nose parked, by a neighbor who backed up into it over a month ago. Bob did the body work repairs, installed my E&G Classic running boards and did a tremendous job on the ghost flames, which Jean & I are thoroughly happy with.

ALOHA,

AJ
08-07-07