So Happy To Learn At Home

Community 

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Program, Welome--- Lesson 1

Hi Everyone,

I am posting the welcome letter today. Not much you need to do except read, check out the resources and get ready for lesson 2, which is called
‘getting ready’. My goal is to have it out by next weekend.

For each lesson I will start a forum thread and you all can comment or ask questions. This way everyone can benefit from the answers and comments.

It is great to have you all participating as I develop this into a more formal format.
Please feel free to leave any feedback at all about anything, this will help me in the process.

Happy Learning!

Terry

Re: Program, Welome--- Lesson 1

Hi Terry!

Happy New Year! I was slacking, but since Zyon's been on Christmas/New Years break, I've been working with him about 20 per day. We're still on Lesson 1 and getting ready to start on Lesson 2.

I just wanted to stop in to say Happy New Year and to let you know we've been working the program.

Thank you so much for doing this! It's TRULY appreciated.

Talk to you soon,

Yvonne

Mrs. Brown
Hi Everyone,

I am posting the welcome letter today. Not much you need to do except read, check out the resources and get ready for lesson 2, which is called
‘getting ready’. My goal is to have it out by next weekend.

For each lesson I will start a forum thread and you all can comment or ask questions. This way everyone can benefit from the answers and comments.

It is great to have you all participating as I develop this into a more formal format.
Please feel free to leave any feedback at all about anything, this will help me in the process.

Happy Learning!

Terry