The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Our show

Just checked the long range forecast for Saturday-Mostly sunny 0% chance of rain- Thats right 0%! Lets hope they're right

Re: Our show

Hopefully you are right Dave.

I had my fill of rain yesterday at the NW200... and I was inside!

Really felt for the guys sitting at the trackside waiting for the rain to stop.

Sshhh! You don't want to scud us!

Yep Ian. Weather was terrible but glad to see Thursday nights races though. Hope this Saturdays show weather is good.

Dave
Just checked the long range forecast for Saturday-Mostly sunny 0% chance of rain- Thats right 0%! Lets hope they're right

Wee Smurf
Sshhh! You don't want to scud us!

Doh! You had to go an do it didn't you......

Forecast is now cool with showers, more clouds than sun. 37% chance of rain

normal for sat.

The weather will be ok, I sorted it.

And just when did you get Gerry Adams's phone number??

seriously not a happy man and am sure my boss is a ford driver the spiteful so n so I have just been rostered to work this weekend at short notice :-(
I was planning on being at this for months and he delivers this bombshell, am outside kicking bins gonna go sick with anger issues. soz yet again !!!!!

Stuart
The weather will be ok, I sorted it.

Didn't I tell you all I'd sort the weather. 16 and sunny.

Another very successful show,and a great day out!No doubt the good weather helped a lot,as did the great array of cars and bikes on show.Thanks to all who helped to organize the show,and thanks for a great day

Here is a link to some very nice photos that a photographer took of our show:
http://www.reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/italian-motor-show-lisburn-2013-coming.html

Had a great day, apart from a complaint placed with the restaurant, but hopefully that won't happen again.

See you'se at next meeting.

Chris

Chris that is an amazing set of images from our show... everyone should take a look.
Si