The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Irish Classic and Vintage Motor Show - 7th July

Just wanted to share with everyone a thank you e-mail that I recevied from Martin Cronin following our show on Saturday. I've copied his comments below.

Hi Tim
Sincere thanks to you, the committee, and the NIIMC members for the warm and generous welcome we received in Lisburn on Saturday. All of us who travelled thoroughly enjoyed our day out and we were delighted to support the event following your kind invitation to join you. Well done on putting on a great event, with great cars to see. Our member Gerry Campbell was thrilled to get the car of the show award for his Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider.

Perhaps some of your members with Alfa Romeos would like to join us on the Alfa stand at the Irish classic and vintage motor show (www.irishjagclub.ie) in Dublin on the 7th of July. In fact all Italian cars are welcome at the show.

As you can see Martin has extended an invitation to Alfa drivers to join them on 7th July. I would dearly love to go but will be in Italy on holiday (hopefully spotting some interesting Italian cars). I'd be grateful however if anyone wishing to go would indicate their interest by responding to this post. We can also discuss at our next club meeting on 4th June.

Thanks

Tim