The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Club run to OmaghOK

Have organised the run to the Abingdon Collection in Omagh for Saturday 22nd of this month. I realise its short notice but hope to get a good response from club members. The plan is to call at Donnellys showroom, Dungannon and then onto Omagh and greeted with tea/coffee. At about 3.30pm a 2 course meal will be available at the Mellon Country Hotel. I have the menu providing a good choice of Starters and Mains with tea/coffee for a total of £15.95 There is no charge to see the "collection" but there will be a donation to a well known charity.
If interested, please add your names. Thank you.

Re: Club run to OmaghOK

count me in

Can't go next weekend. Little boy with a birthday.

Sorry I'm back to work (knee fixed) I can't go

I cant make the 22nd im on a training course :-(

Off on hols that day.....sorry to miss it

Sorry cant make it am working :-(

- Richard Houston

Sorry folks - I was looking forward to this club run but I can't go either - my son's football team has qualified for the final of a knockout competition so I will be in Killyleagh watching him on Saturday afternoon.

Tim

Re: Club run to Omagh EVENT CANCELLED

Sorry members, but I think it is best to cancel this outing to Omagh that's due this Saturday because of insufficient numbers that could attend. I have explained this to Philip who runs the Abingdon Collection and hopes we can arrange another date to make the trip. He had also arranged for two local owners of Ferrari's to meet our club members on Saturday. So lets get organised and confirm a date. I know its difficult for all to agree on a suitable date especially with the holidays ahead but hopefully consider this at our July club meeting.

I'll be back from my hols on 13th July so I'll make every effort to attend if the event is re-arranged later in July or during August.

Tim

Same here....

Yeah me too!
Only back from Portugal

Johnny McC
Only back from Portugal

Get your name down for the karting then...

Hope to go to this in Omagh later in the year