The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo for sale

Just took a call this afternoon from Jim McNeice (some of you will remember him from his days at Mervyn Stewart). He is now an independent car broker and tomorrow he is taking delivery of a 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo.

I don't have full details of the car just yet but here's what I know at the minute;
Sprint Blue with 98k miles
Comes with an apparently rare factory fitted sunroof
Black leather interior
Original cherished car
Slight damage to passenger side front wing
Not looking big money for it

I will hopefully find out more tomorrow and if I can get some photos and upload them then I will do so. If anyone is interested then please let me know - give me a buzz on 07799 115251

Tim

Re: Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo for sale

Update on the Fiat Coupe - got some pics sent through to my phone but need to work out how to upload them to this post!!

MOT'd until October
Taxed until end of September
Apparently drives like new
Asking price £1500

Tim

Tim

If you want to email them to me I can stick them up for you.

£1500 for a 20VT. Thats a great cheap performance car if its as good as he says. Plenty of grunt for very little outlay

You on commission?

Wish I was on commission - my blackberry isn't connecting to my server for some reason so can't get the pics off my phone. I have asked Jim to e-mail them to my computer. If he doesn't I will nip round and take a few pics myself and forward them to you if I can't upload myself.

Tim

hi all
think this was my car, traded it in last week, if so had her from 2006, 104k and slight damage is shallow dent on nearside rear panel, not front

charlie gilmore

PS
any info required let me know, i'd really love this car to go to an enthusiast

Called round to see the Fiat Coupe this evening. I took a few photos and have e-mailed these to Ian to upload to the forum. Charlie is obviously much better placed than me to comment in more detail on the car's good points and bad points but it is certainly an interesting car in need of a good home and a perhaps a little bit of TLC to sort out the bodywork blemishes and make it stand out.

Tim

Tims Pictures
Front view

Rear view

Ding

Wheel

Oops

Mileage