The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DPF removal + Remap

Hi Guys,

First post so thought I would say hello first!

Was just wondering if anyone know of someone that can remove a DPF and remap a 159ti?

I know of Dynotune in Ballymena(ish?) and was just wondering if there was anywhere else that could be suggested?

Thanks!

Re: DPF removal + Remap

I had a look at a few sites. Auto-tune in Ballymena can do it. I would take a look at some of the other forums (like Really Mean Sounds)as there will be plenty of feedback on this kind of thing.

Autotune gets my vote, had my 159 remapped and egr/dpf removal done with them about 16 months ago and have had no bother since. Passed mot with no problems and not had a hint of any running issues.
D

Awesome thanks for the info guys (esp Darren), will have a look at them, been pricing about and they come in pretty reasonable too!

Lets us know how you get on. Might want to do this too sometime .I have a 1.9, but it is giving me no trouble as yet.

we also do it £225.00 www.citycommradios.com we are the black code dealer for all of ireland.

I will indeed Robert.

Mine isn't doing the MPG's it's supposed to, also not accelerating like it should so something is definitely wrong, will be bringing it to Donnellys in Mallusk when I get a free minute, last time it was up I was told it needed some wiring sorted, which could be the caused of most of my problems I would guess!

Also need to clean out the EGR which looks like fun! Can't wait to get stuck into it.