The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NIIMC ANNUAL DINNER

I know it's a while off yet but as agreed at tonight's club meeting we will be having our annual/Christmas dinner in Angelo's Italian restaurant, Piper's Hill, Lisburn on Friday 22nd November (exact timing tbc). See website -www.angeloslisburn.com

On that evening we will book the entire restaurant exclusively for NIIMC members and guests. The restaurant can accommodate up to 60 people and the overall cost per person is likely to be in the region of £25 for 3 courses. This will include a glass of wine/bottle of beer or soft drink. On the night the prize draw to identify the winner of the TAG Heuer watch will take place.

We are already taking deposits for the annual dinner and we will operate on a first come first served basis. A non refundable deposit of £10 secures your place so please book early to avoid disappointment. We will take more deposits at September's club meeting or alternatively contact me by e-mail or phone (07799 115251) to discuss how to get your deposit to me.

Thanks

Tim

Re: NIIMC ANNUAL DINNER

x 2 for me the good lady says we are free that night.

An evening not to be missed. At the moment just myself.

Annual dinner update

Following tonight's club meeting we now have deposits paid for around 30 people to attend our annual dinner at Angelo's on Friday 22nd November. As per the initial post the restaurant can accommodate up to 60 people so 50% of the available spaces are now taken. I am sure we can fill the 60 spaces without too much difficultly but for those of you who are planning to attend please let me know asap, and more importantly arrange to pay your deposit to secure your place(s).

Give me a call/text on 07799 115251 or e-mail me at timlogan123@btinternet.com

Thanks

Tim

As discussed last night- had a look at the normal menu: I would like:

1. sicilian ribs
2. picante pizza with chunky chips
3. banoffe

all well within budget