The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NIIMC KART GRAND PRIX No.4

It has been suggested by some of our 'younger' members to run another Grand Prix at Lyons Karting in H'Boro. This is a fair challenge to our 'older' and not so quick members. The idea is to select the young guns and pair off as a two man team with the auld or slower members. A draw will take place on the night to establish each team. The event will be an ENDURANCE RACE and there will be compulsory pit stops. Because this will be a longer event its
recommended that we do this on a Saturday. This will also suit members who have missed out on our evening events and also get the family along to support them. The older members need all the help they can get!!!

There is a generous discount if we hold this event in the month of September.
If interested you know the form by now, GET YOUR NAMES DOWN.
Also,please indicate which weekend is preferred excluding the 7th as we are off to Omagh for our club run.

Cyril.

Re: NIIMC KART GRAND PRIX No.4

Our 4th Karting event has been booked for Saturday 21st September at the Lyon's track, Hillsborough. Let this be the grand final karting event of the year. The starting time will be 2.15 to 2.30 pm and hope to run a two man team Endurance Race depending on the response from members and visitors keen to join us for the day. So, you know what to do;- Get your names down.
Cyril.

im up for it and i think im free that weekend

Should be ok for this. How much???

Count me in too!

Count me and hammy in :)

I'll be there

Dave. your still looking at £30 for the Endurance Race which normally costs £45.oo We need a good turnout to keep costs down and will also determine which of the events that we can run. Cyril.

I should be OK for this

I should be good to go to this folks. See you there.

Looking forward to it, I will be there Jon

Sorry Guys

Good weather = North Coast

Have fun

I'll be there too, assuming we have sufficient numbers. Will do my best to be there on time after a morning of football and rugby!!

Tim

Our dog escaped from the back garden last night and has gone missing. Karin is very upset but if he turns up this morning I'll be there. Cyril, I'll text you at lunchtime to let you know for definite.

Richard

Did the dog come back?

Hi D,

Yes...a lady found him wandering and dodging traffic on the Cregagh Road on Saturday afternoon. She managed to get in touch with us and we got him back Saturday tea time! He was tired and hungry but otherwise fine. Don't know where he spent Friday night though!

Richard