The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Coastal run this Sunday

Rickie and myself are thinking of a Coastal run this sunday if the weather holds out... Anyone else up for it???

Re: Coastal run this Sunday

Sorry guys, at an engagement party the night before and GTV is SORN'd. Enjoy as the weather supposed to be good.

I could be up for this- the weather is meant to be good

Working. ....zzzzz.

Ah no way am working !!!!!!!!!!!! Just swapped it too

Its a maybe from me.Post times and plans and I'll do my best,but my sister arrives home from London this week-end so may have to abort

might be ok for me as i will have a 458 home for the weekend

10 am @ Sprucefield McDonalds.... Leaving 10.30 sharp
11 am Carrickfergus Castle Car Park.... Leaving 11.15 ish

Is it the yellow one Paul????

not sure i pick it up tomorrow,

trying to get the black 458 spider

sounds like a plan

Will meet at Carrick.If I'm not there by 11:15 I aint goin!

What a great day for a run... I hope you had a great day... I'm stuck at work for 12 hours... I'm so jealous...

Great day for a scoot and I think we all had a bit of fun driving! We headed cross country from Carrick to Larne, then headed round the coast as far as Ballycastle for a bite to eat. Home via Ballymena. We even managed to get a new member in Ballycastle who owns a Ferrari 348!

sorry i had to peel of but i had to be home for 1pm,the 458 was just epic what a car and a joy to drive,if anything it was a little bit low on the sound track, but then i know a fix for that.

Sorry I didn't make this one guys,but just at the moment there doesn't seem to be enough days in the week!!