The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
F12

Hi all just back from a weekend driving the Epic F12. What a car, the v12 is just amazing, with endless power and in 3rd and 4th gear it just eats up roads and is as close as i would guess that you would get near F1 performance..
For an big car it is very nimble and the steering is very light and lends confidence when driving. the power band comes in around 5500 RPM and after that it just pulls and pulls and pulls !! a big thank you to the Ferrari Europe team,
CHurst, and the big man above for keeping the roads dry.

Re: F12

Paul,don't keep us in suspense. Is it now in YOUR garage?

With recent test drives in the 458 and now the F12 he's clearly thinking about what will replace the 16M Scuderia!!!

Tim

The F12 is to long for my garage, and the only colour i would go for would be Yellow it looks just stunning.( need 6 numbers before that happens ) but alas for one weekend i did have a dream come to reality.

opps sorry i forgot to tell you all i might have a new member for the club with a 599 GTO just moved into the area.