The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New 595 Turismo

Took delivery of my 595 Turismo on Friday

Re: New 595 Turismo

love it!

Thanks Robert , have to say it's great fun to drive and certainly a little quicker than my silver 1.2 sport 500 that I traded in against it . I wasn't impressed with the std exhaust so Monza fitted ... and worth every penny !

Health to drive Nicky,
Really looks the part and certainly puts the fun back into driving. It's not just a mode of transport. ENJOY.

CYRIL
Health to drive Nicky,
Really looks the part and certainly puts the fun back into driving. It's not just a mode of transport. ENJOY.

Thanks Cyril ! yes the car certainly has drawn a fair amount of looks around the Bangor area last few days , I've really liked the officina red since it was offered as an option and glad I went for it .

Amazing car Nicky Health to enjoy... Might be doing a Car run this Sun Ards direction if youd like to stretch its legs ;-) Weather permitting and if ive got on top of my Xmas Shopping

Johnny McC
Amazing car Nicky Health to enjoy... Might be doing a Car run this Sun Ards direction if youd like to stretch its legs ;-) Weather permitting and if ive got on top of my Xmas Shopping

Thanks Johnny ! yes I'm definitely about this weekend and being in Bangor only 10 mins from N'ards so more than happy to pop down the carriage way .

Great Rickie and Myself are up for it... lets see what the weathers doing tomorrow and decide. If not this sunday def over the Xmas Hols... Cheers

Sorry Nicky too much on tomorrow. Keep an eye out as we will be heading out agian real soon, maybe next wkend.. Cheers

Johnny McC
Sorry Nicky too much on tomorrow. Keep an eye out as we will be heading out agian real soon, maybe next wkend.. Cheers

Yes look forward to that !