The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ultimate Car Show, Caterpillar NI site Larne - 30th March 2014

We discussed this show at our monthly meeting and considered the possibility of combining a club run down the coast and paying a visit to this show along the way.

Can anyone who is interested please add their name to this post.
Details are as follows;

The show runs from 1pm-5pm on Sunday 30th March. I'd suggest that we could meet at Carrickfergus Castle at 12 noon and then drive down to Larne and rendezvous with anyone who is coming from a different direction and wants to meet us there.

The cost for all cars and drivers entering the show is £10 with additional passengers costing £2 each. Although the show organiser Kevin Haveron is taking bookings we haven't needed to book in advance in previous years.

Please reply to let me know what you think - feel free to suggest a route for our run and alternative timings if need be.

Tim

Re: Ultimate Car Show, Caterpillar NI site Larne - 30th March 2014

Sorry guys not on mothers day !!!!!!!!!!

Working and no tax or mot on the car til April

I think i might be heading to Limerick on Sunday but will know later in the week..

Probably wont be at Meeting on Tuesday either as ill be in Limerick all week

I'd be interested in going to this. James

Sorry guys,can't make this one Have to go on CPC course for work.Try and guess which I'd rather be doing?

Dave
Sorry guys,can't make this one Have to go on CPC course for work.Try and guess which I'd rather be doing?

Of course you'd prefer to be working!!!

No for me, birthday and Mother's Day so I'm expecting to be taken out for the day!

Taking Mum out for lunch so it's a no from me I'm afraid 😢

BigIan
I think i might be heading to Limerick on Sunday but will know later in the week..

Probably wont be at Meeting on Tuesday either as ill be in Limerick all week

As suspected i will be heading to Limerick on Sunday (straight after race) so wont be attending run or tuesdays meet

Apart from James it doesn't look like there are any other takers. Mother's Day is definitely an important consideration for many - myself included (and I have to make sure my boys have something to give their mum!!).

I think that we should probably just give this one a miss and see if we can get out for a run over the Easter period.

Tim

I'm working nights over the weekend so will be pushing up some Z's so can't make this... hopefully a run over Easter will work out better.