The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BOVC CLASSIC AND SPORTS CARS DISPLAY

The Banbridge Old and Vintage Club are holding their annual show on Sunday 27th April 2014 in aid of the Northern Ireland Childrens Hospice.

In recent years this has become known as the Sprucefield Show although this year the venue has changed. Instead it will be held at Warren Park, Lisburn, opposite Lagan Valley Hospital on the Hillsborough Road, BT28 1JP.

I will confirm the exact timing of the show in due course but it usually starts from noon onwards and runs until approx 5pm.

The organisers would be delighted if we would exhibit a selection of our cars at the show. As we would have a club stand there is no restriction on the age or type of vehicle but ideally it would be good if we have a good range of cars old and new from various Italian marques to showcase the best of Italian. It will also be a good opportunity to promote our club and our show on the 31st May.

Can I ask you to reply to this post and register your interest in attending. Please confirm your name and the make, model and year of your car. I will need to check if there is a limit to the number of cars we can exhibit (perhaps due to space restrictions) but for now can we see what sort of interest we have?

Thanks

Tim

Re: BOVC CLASSIC AND SPORTS CARS DISPLAY

Hi Tim,

The traveller returns, am a possibility although I need to renew my membership etc,
Will bring my '11 Abarth Punto Evo as the 500 is gone :-(

Sorry guys not available that day.

The Cortina needs an airing, see you at the event.

I'll be there!

should be ok for this

Me too!

Thats the date of my wedding Anniversary
Will at least stick my head in for an hr or two