The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BOVC CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR SHOW - UPDATE

Thanks to all who have indicated that they will attend the show on Sunday at Warren Park, Lisburn. I was talking to the organiser tonight and he has agreed that he will reserve 10 spaces for us at the show. He has asked, due to space being more restricted this year, that we arrive in good time, otherwise the space allocated to us will be taken by others.

I have therefore agreed the following arrangements with the Club Chairman.

We will meet at 10.45am in the carpark at the Premier Inn, Lisburn and drive the short distance in convoy to Warren Park. On arrival we need to sign in before we park our cars. There is no entry charge but we are encouraged on arrival to make our individual donations for the show's chosen charity (suggested minimum donation £5).

Can those who are planning to attend please reply to this post and let me know if you intend to meet at the Premier Inn or whether you will meet us at the event.

Thanks

Tim

Re: BOVC CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR SHOW - UPDATE

I'm in- meet at premier inn

See you at the premier inn

I'm Inn
So is Rickie

See you at Premier Inn and Herbie also says YES

See you at the Premier Inn.

Great show, I'd never known of it before.

Nice to see all your cars, unfortunately my 3p is still a few years away, other projects get in the way.