The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Annual NIIMC Karting GP

Folks,

As discussed last night at the meeting I have booked Lyons Karting track outside Hillsborough from 7pm on Thursday 12th June to host the annual NIIMC GP!

The format is known as a Sprint Race and will be familiar to those that have attended before...a series of practice and qualifying laps followed by a GP.

We would need a minimum of 8-10 people to attend in order to make it a worthwhile evening so can you please reply to this post ONLY if you know you can definitely make it?

**Please try and arrive punctually at 7pm as we need to get kitted out with race gear and go through a compulsory safety briefing.**

Cost will be £30-£40 each depending on whether we have a shorter or longer sprint race. 8-10 people is the minimum required for the shorter sprint race.

I'll start things off:-

Richard H

Re: Annual NIIMC Karting GP

Richard H
Johnny McC

Me and a couple of mates.

Richard H
Johnny McC
James McC
Will S
Mark B

Folks are there any other people interested in the karting on Thursday 12th June at 7pm?

We have 5 definite attendees but need 8-10 for the event to go ahead. Please add your name to the list if you'd like to take part.

Richard

Oh Balls i am duty boat driver thursday night but if i can get a swap i will be there

Im hoping to go, just waiting to finalise my schedule for this week to see if im in the country

Richard H
Johnny McC
James McC
Will S
Mark B
Simon M
Rickieeeeeeeee.....

Richard H
Johnny McC
James McC
Will S
Mark B
Simon M
Rickieeeeeeeee.....
Ali

Richard H
Johnny McC
James McC
Will S
Mark B
Simon M
Rickieeeeeeeee.....
Ali
Mike
Paul

Morning folks.

Just a reminder to meet at Lyons Karting track just outside Hillsborough at 7pm sharp this evening. Hopefully the weather should hold for us although a wet race could be interesting!

See you later.

Richard

Sorry, guys I won't be home on time from work to take part. Enjoy!