The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum

Welcome to the NIIMC Forum

The website of the NI Italian Motor Club.  Please feel free to participate by posting on the forum. 

The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wheels4Kris car show - Sun 24th August

Kiera Niblock is from Lisburn. Sadly her younger brother Kris passed away 7 weeks ago very suddenly. The whole family would like to honour his memory and they are therefore holding a car event on Sunday 24th August at 6.30pm in the Tesco car park at Bentrim Road, Lisburn. Kiera works for Tesco as did her brother and Tesco in conjunction with Primacy Meats, SERE Motors and Charles Hurst Group are helping the family to put on a car show as a tribute to Kris. It is hoped that around 300 cars will be on display and to keep the evening family oriented music, bbqs, raffles and a variety of displays and stands will be there. Kiera has contacted the club and asked if we would be willing to attend with some of our cars. It would be a good advert for the club if we had a healthy turnout.

If you are interested in attending please reply to this post and provide details of the car you will be bringing.

Thanks
Tim

Re: Wheels4Kris car show - Sun 24th August

Provided it's not lashing down I'll take the x1/9.

Should be able to go - red fiat coupe

Im good to go!
Ferrari 348

Rickie is too!
X19

I'll bring the auld Ford along.

I'll try an make it,147GTA,mightn't be able to stay long tho'

Are we meeting at McD's,Sprucefield,and travel over in convoy or do we just make our own way?

Yes Tim I should going
I'll be there in the Abarth 500 SS

Neil

Dave, I think it may be best to go straight to Tesco's car-park. It may get very congested and any of our club members who arrive early if they could keep an area free if possible for our club.

Sorry guys Jan is only out of hospital can,t make it.

Sorry,last minute call to arms,gotta work this evening,so will have to give this a miss