Return to Website

HAWK Missile Veterans Association

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message as long as it is HAWK/HERC related.

HAWK Missile Veterans Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hawker Reunion Opportunities,

Shall we look into Suggested locations where we can rally in some of us Hawk ADA Veterans for an enjoyable Reunion? Lets began sharing some Locations & date options, so I can help us determine what we will do!
Suggested Ideas: ->Pensacola, FL, ->Huntsville, AL, ->Dayton, OH, ->Lawton, OK, ->Norfolk, VA, ->Charleston, SC, ->Brandenburg, KY.
We're not getting any younger! I'm retiring soon and I want to encourage us Hawk Veterans to consider getting together. (Different States each year) How about it?
SGT Trapper

Interested In A Hawker Reunion In Seattle?

Those Of You Who Are Interested: Help Brian Mueller determine a Good Date for a Hawker Reunion at Seattle, WA or That Area & help him see how many of you Hawkers will be interested in attending. Contact Brian at:
bsmuells@yahoo.com
His FACEBOOK Address Is: www.facebook.com/brian.mueller.161."

Re: Interested In A Hawker Reunion In Seattle?

West,
I am pleased to see Al Blanchard getting involved with Brian, Carl & Chuck for a Hawker Reunion in Seattle, WA! Let me help you guys by my encouragement for Hawker Reunions in Each State, maybe about 6 months apart.
Sounds too frequent? Not if a Reunion is planned in opposite regions. I say keep them simple to organize so that more Hawker Veterans will step in and call a Reunion in Their State. The Reunion I arranged at Helen, GA was easily put together & the attendance was small. I wanted to encourage others by showing how easily these gatherings can be pulled together! Call the place & dates. Then, Well Be There!
I'm up here in Spartanburg, SC.
SGT Trapper
woodhouse_1@charter.net

Re: Hawker Reunion Opportunities,

Baltimore, MD or Washington DC

Atlantic City NJ

Philadelphia PA

Served in Butzweiler B 2/62 in 1974 . Here in Pensacola Fl . I'm getting up with some old HAWK Buddies on Feb 26th .Good luck with you reunion efforts.

Hawker Reunion Opportunities,

Roy,
Dave Allison had us up there in DC for a Hawker's Reunion, September,2011. Already been there! Need someplace different now, DC Can be called together again in time. We should consider a Hawker's Reunion in Each State.
SGT Trapper

Good Choices Matt!

D 1/1 Hontheim 88-91, looking for a reunion this year in Texas

How about Harrisburg, PA? How are these reunions arranged?

I live in Key West and am willing to do the local legwork if ANY HAWK alumni (not just those who served in Key West) wish to attend a reunion here. There are about five guys already interested from the HAWK Alumni FB page so I'm posting it here too. If you are interested, please respond to me at my email address so I can better communicate and keep track of those interested.

sounds like you live near philly. call me 856 232 4606

was with 7th bn (hawk)5th a.d.a in camp page korea mar 68-mar 69 was a 52d generator mechanic under ssg even on the highest hawk site in the worldboman lighty.spent a lot of time at our tac sites in warm and freezing weather even on the highest one in the world had a good tour even if there were some tense times

sorry my message must have gone thru Hillary Clintons shredder.i was stationed at camp page,korea with h.h.c 7th bn (hawk)5th a.d.a as a 52d generator mechanic do I qualify as a hawker I enjoyed my time there except I was a sp/4 was in Germany 3 years prior too korea and they were sending new fresh sp/5s who knew not a wit what they were doing and I was told too teach them,to which I said no,they outrank me let them teach me.but all in all I had a good time and made some good friends have pictures of camp page and battery sites thanks jimmie pickler (hamiltons own)

I want to go to the reunion for A/2/2 at Redstone. Please put me on your list. Rick Goman TCO B/2/2 78-81

Jimmy, I must have just missed you!! I was part of 7/5 HQ battery at Camp Paige from Aug 69-Sept 70. MOS was a 26H20, Air defense radar repairman. worked on a AN-FPS 69 and the IFF systems at the Batteries!!
Looking for anyone from &/5 during that time!
Mike

Looking for reunion of 6th Msl Battalion, 59th Arty, Hanau Germany, 1964-1966?
Anyone out there?

My Uncle PFC James Newman was in HAWK missile command in Okinawa around 1966/1967.