Return to Website

HAWK Missile Veterans Association

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message as long as it is HAWK/HERC related.

HAWK Missile Veterans Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
62nd ADA

Hello Fellow Hawkers. I served with the 62nd ADA as a Jbox op out of Spangdalem, Germany in the mid 70's. Who did their basics at Bliss?

Re: 62nd ADA 76-79 A btry bsc ft bliss

David Pierce here haven't been intuch with any one except Gerald Lamb and one other person can't think of his name. He came to CA. to visit then went to Hawhiee.

Re: 62nd ADA 76-79 A btry bsc ft bliss

DAVID PIERCE, I SERVED AT A HAWK BASE IN GERMANY FROM 76-79 IN NUIUHEILENBACH I LIVED
ON THE HILL IN THE BARRACKS WITH A DAVID PIERCE AND MICHAEL SYLVIA, MY NAME IS PAT
GRAUE, JUST CURIOUS IF YOU ARE THE SAME DAVID PIERCE,

Re: 62nd ADA

I served in 62ADA 84-86. Then went back to Bliss. I’m looking for the folks that served there. Especially from 85-87. My PS was Sgt. Lipencott. Willie Dugger a great friend.

That would be me.

I was assigned to the 6 Bn 62d Arty HHB from Feb of 1970 to Apr 1972. At first when I arrived in 1970 the 6/62d was at Jeager Casern Aschaffenburg Germany and in 1971 was deactivated and moved to Spangdalem. Later I was reassigned to C Battery outside of Bitburg until I was discharged Apr 1972.