Return to Website

HAWK Missile Veterans Association

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message as long as it is HAWK/HERC related.

HAWK Missile Veterans Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2017 HAWK reunion - Huntsville, Alabama

The 2017 HAWKers reunion will be held April 27-30, 2017 at the Four Points Shereton Hotel located at Glenn Hearn Blvd SW, Huntsville, Alabama. This reunion is for all ADA
HAWKers, and all support personnel, regardless of where you were stationed or when you served. The only criterion is that you served in a HAWK Missile Unit in the US Army
or US Marine Corps.

For a registration packet, please contact: Dina Coffey of Premier Reunion services, LLC at (828) 256-6008 or email her at dina@mlrsinc.com Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

The packet includes information about Premier Reunion Services, package options, cost, lodging, meals, services, tours, activities, etc. Most of your questions will probably be
addressed in your registration packets. Airline information should be obtained from the airline you choose should that be your mode of travel. Information regarding motor homes,
campers, etc. is also addressed.

I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I'm sure you will feel the same way once you review the material in your registration packet. Please give Premier
Reunion Services a call or email ASAP as she told me she had gotten several inquiries about the reunion already.

PS: Don't forget to bring pictures of your HAWK Units, friends and associates and artifacts.

Re: 2017 HAWK reunion - Huntsville, Alabama

How is registration going? I'm interested.

Reunion company closed January 2017. Don't see any conversation about this. Sad, I was looking forward to going back to Huntsville. Anyone else interested in this or have we all died off already?

No one went? I just found this.