Return to Website

HAWK Missile Veterans Association

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message as long as it is HAWK/HERC related.

HAWK Missile Veterans Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wurzburg

Looking for anyone that was station with A battery 6/52ADA Wurzburg from 1983 to 1987.

Re: Wurzburg

Bill Phillips, Like to hear from you. Were you there when Bartle was 1sg Luz Deramus was company clerk.

Yes my wife was in the ordley room Lisa

Just missed ya, worked at the DSP there from Aug.'79 - Sept '81

was there, got out in 85. I was a 24golf

I was there in 82-85

Where you in A Battery

I was outside Wurtzburg (Gieblestadt) Germany 6th Bn 52nd arty Hawk missile Fire control 1967 to 1969 Charlie Battery

I was in alpha in 82 then moved to brc till 84

Who was in the orderly room at that time.

I was assigned to Alpha for a couple of montns in 82 then transferred to BRC till jun 84.

I was just got there

Do you remember a SGT. Kimball 16D or a SGT. Harper 16E around that time?

Yes remember both

I was stationed with alpha during first half of 82 then transferred to bn brc till june84.

My brother, Perry Gates was there as a 16E. Not sure which battery. He passed away on Memorial Day this year. I'm trying to reconstruct his military and social history for genealogy. I'd be interested in any information y'all have from there. He married, and divorced a local German girl.

I also was in IHAWK, B/2/62 in Butzweiler (near Kordel, Bitburg,..) 1978-79. later assigned to Ft. Riley. I didn't stay in ADA after my first tour, but retired after 23 years in Army.

was in Gib from Mar 65 to Dec 67, might have meet you, give me a e-mail we will talk

I was the 24 G section chief for awhile then served under ssg speirs.