Return to Website

HAWK Missile Veterans Association

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message as long as it is HAWK/HERC related.

HAWK Missile Veterans Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 16D Hawk Fire Control Crewmember

Where were you station in Korea

Re: 16E Hawk Fire Control Crewmember

1981-1982

I have heard of these things. I was a 16E June 1980 to late May 1984. Stationed at Ft. Bliss then PCS to Germany in March of 1982.

I was discharged in 1985 and worked with supply and support for Hawk ADA . Beginning in 2004 I was diagnosed with Uterus Cancer and later colon cancer....resulting in chemo and urethra stent replacement every three months. I need to support and verify my claim for benefits with the VA...can you help???? Thank you...

I was hawk maintenance fire control tech 23P20 worked on site in Vietnam 1968 on par, Ror,radars and bcc .ddg unit. Developed COlON Cancer in 1994 at age 47. Got tested for genetic gen don't have. Any other HARK get cancers. Do not register. What name of the Register?

Dennis Barson
I was hawk maintenance fire control tech 23P20 worked on site in Vietnam 1968 on par, Ror,radars and bcc .ddg unit. Developed COlON Cancer in 1994 at age 47. Got tested for genetic gen don't have. Any other HARK get cancers. Do not register. What name of the Register?
Also at Ft Bliss may 1966 to OCT1967