GlenavyHistory.com will endeavour to answer queries concerning the history of Glenavy and it's surrounds, but regrets that it is unable to give any guidance on questions related to family history or provide any personal genealogical research. Please view our Links page for a list of resources for genealogy research.

Please note:
Offensive or inflamatory messages will be deleted from this Forum.

GlenavyHistory.com Message Forum

Forum: GlenavyHistory.com Message Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Martin Family

Hi there,
My name is Corey Tanner and I am from Otsego, Minnesota, USA. I have been working on a lot of family research and my work is pointing to that they possibly were members of your church called St. Aidens. I found that my great 2nd great Aunt Wilhelmina Martin married Robert Thompson there on June 2nd, 1849. I am hoping that her family attended that same church and perhaps lived in Glenavy.

My 2nd great grandfather was Samuel Martin. His brother was John, sisters were Jemina and Jane Martin. His father was George Martin and I believe that his mother could have been named Mary (Moorcraft) possibly.

Would you have any records of Samuel Martin, son of George Martin.

Samuel came to America in 1850 on a ship called the Victory with his wife and three children George, Emma and Sarah.

Any information or help where I could continue my research would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Corey Tanner

coreytanner@ymail.com

Otsego, Minnesota, USA

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com