​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You've got to laugh

Just for fun, what is the funniest thing you have ever read on this forum.
I'll start. For me it has to be "Please add to the Mouse List" and the accompanying diagram. Had tears streaming down my face laughiung reading that.

(For new people it was Annonymouse planning a row A experience) Sooo funny.
Will Coofy New feature in any posts that follow?!!

Re: You've got to laugh

Aaaw Cassie, I'm not so sure that I will feature here

I've heard about that mouse thread, it was before I joined the forum but it is quite a legendary one right?

An awful lot of the funny stuff I remember involved you Coofy New. You are legendary.

I remember one (from Debbie/Woozie I think) giving instructions about Row A. e.g. 'Stop asking if he will be on, if his name's on the board he will be on' and 'Don't hold out your arms when he is on the cherrypicker. He is not going to fall.' 'Don't threaten to punch anyone eating sweets through Close Every Door'. 'Don't forget to breathe.'

Oh yes Liz, I remember that one too. V. funny.

Can I just mention leaning over to look at Lee doing press ups Coofy!! That was one that gave me a huge laugh. I won't elaborate to spare your blushes!

er........I think you need to elaborate Cassie cos my memory is failing me! sorry! xxx

(was it about trying to get underneath or something?)

'course it was!!

I have very fond memories of some hilarious nights on the 'For Mel and Toni thread',started by Alex, where quite literally I was doubled over with tears streaming down my face at some of the double entendres and misinterpreted posts. It was possibly the first thread where we revealed that we didn't just admire Lee for his theatrical talents and we entered the realms of fantasy for the first time.

The most hilarious thing is that it eventually got locked- and I'm sure it would seem pretty tame compared to some of today's threads.

Also- how can we not mention the caption competition? Pure genius some of the things we have read on there!

Another thread that made me laugh was tips for Ringer's first trip over here. We gave such good advice!!!

oh- and the night we discovered the bank of smilies and spent hours posting icons that reminded us of the ADWD contestants and judges and our reactions to them!

So I guess I'm the only one who finds this place amusing!!!

Anyone remember the virgin competition to meet Lee?That was funny too!!

And Jim's fix its! They provided many a chuckle.

All I'm saying is baubles, stress balls and belly dancing ..... (with no further elaboration!)

Toni

Anyone remember the virgin competition to meet Lee?That was funny too!!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but was registration limited to virgins?

Well PKP- that was open to huge debate but was never really established!!!

Certain people were unable to register which has to tell you something, doesn't it?

I would think hardly anyone here would be eligible, if they were being truthful! But who would bother with a mere technicality like that when meeting the Meadster was the prize?

Imagines the small talk with the winner --
"So, you're the mother of 3 and you're still a virgin?"

"They were all adopted!"

"Wow, they look just like you."

"Heh, really? Never noticed."

Some of us tried to get in on a technicality...claiming that we were virginal in thought when it came to Lee.

*ahem*

Very fond memories of 'For Mel and Toni' for me too!! Great times and so sad that the thread has now disappeared. Apart from the laughs - some great friendships started on that thread!

Virginal in thought? Virginal as in having to do with the state of Virginia?

Or hey, wait, I've got some cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the pantry! Does that count?

I suppose hot-pressing detracts from the virginity, hmm?

I've heard tell that hot-pressing does indeed have some kind of impact upon virginality.

I wonder if that hot-pressing thing applies to sandwiches as well? Hmmmmm.

Now I'm hungry!