​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want to post but..............

Bit of a test run here for me-

I feel the urge to start a new thread but I don't know what to say! I'm lost for words which is not like me but one thing's for sure- I totally love The Meadster right now thanks to four dreams in a fortnight!

I don't like this new layout at all (not your fault I know, Kirsten). The number of times I have lurked, gone away then came back again! It feels strange, not like home!

Ah well, inspiration will come to me I'm sure

Re: I want to post but..............

Aren't we all creatures of habit! I'm Ok with the new format but agree with your Coofy New that it doesn't feel like home, it actually came as quite a shock when I logged in today. I'm sure we will all get used to it soon.

Coofy, I know exactly how you are feeling. I have been trying to think of something to post too but just cannot get inspired since the new look! I loved the 'old' forum and it felt like home, I am feeling a bit lost at the moment........it is certainly not helping when I am already missing Lee so much

Ditto Debs. I don't want to abandon this site but I really don't feel inspired to post right now!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment, I hate EVERYTHING about it!
The colours, the layout, the style, the font, the width, the procedures for doing anything and everything .... and the lack of smilies!
You name it, I hate it!

BTW ... did I say I HATE IT ALL!

Maybe this GORGEOUS specimen (photo credited to me) may cheer us up??

Hi Debs (are you Debs 'the coat' Debs???) lol

Lee's gorgeous smile, especially this one, would normally do the trick, but at the moment I am seething as I have only just been able
to get on the forum, having been blocked for many hours, and I'm not adjusting to the change at all well.

Now, if I could maybe try the coat on ..... lol

Hi AM - yes I am 'the coat' Debs. It's a bit of a shock isn't it!! Maybe we should just all club together and pay for a subscription with a new host that can go back to our 'old' style of forum (sorry Mods I appreciate how hard you are working to try and get this sorted for us!). I'm sure there would be plenty of willing contributors - I for one would be up for it!! I feel a bit like a fish out of water at the moment......may just have to go and have a squeeze of my coat and soak up a bit of the GO's DNA, might just help make me feel better??

Well I'm going for a long, hot soak in Ro's Timeline until it's sorted......

HA! Even the pic of the GO makes me cross- because I WANT THE SCRUMS BACK TOO!!! ANd there's no 'hissy fit smiley' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oooo......sorry Toni, didn't think of that. (Runs for cover!!) It's hard at the moment isn't it, no Lee and all these changes - I'm feeling very sad

Debs - that piccie is gorgeous, I've borrowed it - hope thats ok, it maybe a contender for the front banner one day :)

is this where we can say we loathe the new layout?!!!

bring back black.... bring back black!

I really don't like this new layout. I know it's no one's fault but it doesn't feel like home does it. I loved the black & red. I can't even see the whole of the photo above. Can everyone else? No one has mentioned it.

Sorry, pressed post too early!!

Also, how do we tell when there is a new thread to look at. The colour stays the same rather than changing and although it says new beside some threads, they are ones I have already looked at. Weird! I think that's the worst thing actually.

Cassie- I can't see all of the pic, although I'm sure I could yesterday. We lost the reply button off this thread last night- I'm guessing because the pic was too big- but it has miraculously re-appeared.

Debs- wanted to say last night- don't mind me, you post as many scrum pics as you like!!( 'tis sweet torture, but I suppose I can endure it-just!)

I am just going to be grumpy until I get to see our boy again. Could be one hell of a long strop!!!

You could definately see the whole of the picture last night but as Toni pointed out we then lost the quote and reply buttons!

Toni, I know exactly how you feel - I guess we'll just have to strop together!!