Sorry if this is already been mentioned but cannot see it

Thanks to the LoveLees, its on Lees Offical site

Lee is on Alan Titchmarsh show 3pm on 9th April

Re: Lee on AT show

Thanks Trish, I'm in need of a Lee fix!

What song was he singing again???

Just to be clear - the date has been on Lee's site since the first list of TV appearances was added back in February. When the two Titchmarsh shows were queried, they confirmed the 9th March appearance but never removed the 9 April one.

We hope that this will indeed be the 'Best of the Guests' show for which Lee recorded TTB after the live show on 9 March, and indeed that he makes the final cut as we have no way of knowing how much material they've actually recorded for this show over the course of the series ... but we have had no confirmation of it from either Lee's people or the Titchmarsh show.

Certainly worth setting the recorders though ... ;)

Huge thanks to TruLee who caught the end of today's programme and heard Alan Titchmarsh confirm that tomorrow's show would include a performance from Meady :)

Thanks Ro and Trulee

So pleased Lee will be performoing tomorrow

Felt a bit awful that i may have got everyones hopes up and then he wouldn't be on

Set the sky+ girls LOL

Thank you, ladies, I'd forgotten this (shock horror!)

Thanks for the reminder ladies... Woo! Hoo! some more of our 'GO' to look forward to - wonderful

Yes thank you for telling us because I thought it was on in a few weeks time. I will go and set the V Box now.

wahoo! yay! something to look forward to on the telly Thanks for the reminder guys x